One of my all-time favorite things about summer is being able to fire up our grill and have a cookout, with our friends and family. If your family is anything like mine, we have a large group, and the one thing that we don’t want to have to worry about is someone getting hurt. That is why being knowledgeable about grill safety is so important!
The Do’s and Don’ts of grill safety:
- Keep your grill at least ten feet away from your house.
- Make sure to keep your grill clean.
- Always check for gas leaks.
- Make sure to keep decorations or anything that may be flammable up away from your grill.
- In case of flare-ups, it is a good to keep a spray bottle of water near your grill.
- Always keep a fire hydrant nearby.
- Never turn your gas on when the lid is shut.
- Do not leave your grill unattended.
- Never use your grill inside your home.
Now that you know a few do’s and don’ts of grilling, here is a great recipe for you to enjoy with your loved ones: http://www.spendwithpennies.com/grilled-bacon-jalapeno-poppers/ :)