keeping that Office Clean Checklist:
Keeping that Office Clean Checklist:
If you are anything like me, your office sometimes gets the best of you! Well here is a great checklist to help get you started on cleaning, decluttering and getting that office looking and feeling tidy again.
- Clean the bookshelves: Remove all books and belongings off your bookshelf and dust them, starting from the top to the bottom. Don’t forget to dust stuff off before placing them back on the shelf.
- Clean the desk: Dust off any accessories on your desk, with a damp cloth, top to bottom. Make sure to dust off the top and bottom surface of your desk.
- Clean your computer: Working from the top to the bottom, dust the screen and then move to the keyboard. Don’t forget to dust off the printer, fax machine, and any other electronics.
- Dust off any other furniture: Such as filing cabinets, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuum: Move furniture and chairs- vacuum and mop under everything.
- Sanitize your telephone.
- Clean the light fixtures: Dust the light fixtures with an extendable duster or a damp cloth; also, dust-off ceiling fans.
- Clean the windows.
- Clean the curtains or blinds.