Keeping it cool with SERVPRO
Keeping it cool with SERVPRO, remembering that it is Heat awareness day and a few “Cool” recipes to enjoy.
Smoked Turkey & Cucumber 'Sandwiches'
· Remove ends of cucumber. Cut cucumber into 5- inch or 6- inch long pieces ( or longer if you’d like)
Cut each cucumber piece horizontally into approximately 1/4 – inch slices to form the sandwich
· For each “sandwich” lay out one cucumber slice and sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper. Spread with
Cheese, sprinkle with dill and lay on some smoked turkey.
· Top with another cucumber slice and sprinkle the top with additional salt, pepper and dill and enjoy!
Cherry Limeade Recipe
· 1 can of frozen limeade concentrate, any brand
· 1 2 liter bottle of Sprite (or equivalent soda)
· 1 10 oz. jar maraschino cherries, with juice
· 1 lime
· pebble ice (optional)
· Chill all ingredients in fridge until cool.
· Slowly pour Sprite, melt limeade and cherries into a large pitcher and mix slowly to
· Fill glasses with pebble ice, then pour in your limeade.
· Slice limes to garnish, and enjoy!
Content Credit: thekitchenismyplayground.com and theidearoom.net